Saturday, August 27, 2005

Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog. My name is Dennis Morales Francis. I publish stories on www.graphic-novels.com. The collection of stories is in illustrated format. I’ll be including a link to purchase books from LULU.com starting this week. I heard about the p.o.d. (print on demand) site from Leo Laporte of Tech TV fame on his own podcast.
I purchased a batch of ISBN numbers a while ago but could not find a  p.o.d. that I felt would give me and my authors the return that would pay off on such a small but competitive market.
I have been working on storyboards for Riddle Maker the novel now on sale at LULU.com as paperback and e-book, as well as downloadable graphic novel (I love the great opportunity to plug stuff.) to quote the President, “It’s hard work, I think about it every day.” I will be posting pdf files of the storyboards for the first few scenes this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home