Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've gone and done it now.

If you've ever tried to set up a forum online you know how crazy it can get trying to get everything right. I've been working on the stupid thing for days now. No one has logged into it yet, thank goodness. I think it's done. You can get a chance to try it out at www.graphic-novels.com.

TuFF Tales is going to debut on the website at the end of the month. I owe it to those folks that have been bugging me to get Natasha Kimball back in action.

Chapter 5 of Jax and the Hellhound is due out in August.

Next Saturday I will be heading out to San Diego to the Comic Con. I'll take pictures and record a few interview for the website.

That's it for now. There are new articles and interviews online at www.graphic-novels.com for those who like to find out more about people in the comics industry.

That's it for now.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home